Sarah Kwartler

My name is Sarah Kwartler and I am a fourth-year graduate student in the Molecular Biology Department. I am running for Treasurer to help the Lakeside Committee manage our funds so that we may efficiently apply them for community building purposes. As the President of Princeton’s Graduate Women in STEM, I am familiar with the Graduate School’s financial transactions procedures as well as the opportunity for us to apply for additional event funding through the Graduate Student Government. I know how to balance a budget in order to spread funding across the span of a year, as well as obtain quotes from vendors as needed. As a scientist, I am an avid note-taker and I am ready to bring my organizational skills to the Lakeside Committee. Beyond that, I am also aware of the various needs of our population and active on the Lakeside Slack channel. From acquiring sports equipment or gardening supplies to funding socials, I would look forward to representing our community as Lakeside Treasurer and working with the other committee members. Please feel free to reach out to me via email (sk8317@princeton.edu) if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Thank you.