Whom can I contact if I have a question or problem at Lakeside?

For any questions about your unit, maintenance, electric bills, and move-in/move-out procedures, please contact managers listed below at the American Campus Communities (ACC), who are also available in the Lakeside Commons on weekdays from 8:45 am – 5:00 pm and can be reached at 609-642-2861 during those times. After hours, an answering service will respond to your call.

For inquiries about room draws, housing contracts, security deposits, rent payment, please direct these to the University Housing Office at askhousing@princeton.edu or use the phone number 609-258-3460 to reach Graduate Housing.

For non-maintenance emergencies, contact Public Safety at 609-258-3333.

To report problems or concerns with exterior lighting, use this page . This should not replace submitting work orders or reporting to ACC for lights that are out around campus.

Finally, for general questions about living in Lakeside, to bring any issues to our attention, or to offer suggestions on how we can best advocate for residents, please feel free to email the Lakeside Committee at lakesidecomm@princeton.edu. You can also provide anonymous feedback to the lakeside committee using this anonymous feedback form.