You should receive a “New Resident Move-in Guide” prior to your move by email. Please read the guide carefully.
Before you move:
- Obtain renter’s insurance – you need to show proof of insurance to move in.
- Obtain pet liability insurance (if you have a pet).
- Submit your secure deposit [Instructions].
- Bring an ID plus Princeton ID (PUID).
- Bring your proof of insurance.
- Bring carts or dollies if you think you will need them; these may not be available for you at Lakeside when you move in.
- Fill out the unit condition form and return it IMMEDIATELY upon check-in (it is due within 24 hours).