Silvia Trinczek

Name: Silvia Trinczek

Office: Vice Chair

Campaign statement:

Hi, my name is Silvia. I’m a third year graduate student in the Princeton Plasma Physics Program and I would be delighted to be your new vice chair. 

I was super happy to move into Lakeside in the summer of 2023. Lakeside is a great space for graduate students and I would do my best in supporting the new chair at maintaining and improving our lovely homes. 

As the vice chair, it is my job to ensure that everyone on the committee stays connected and gets the helping hand that they need for whatever they are up to. Everyone in the committee comes in with new ideas and I see it as the role of the vice chair to make sure that all initiatives get the support and manpower that they need. 

I have previously served on various student committees as social chair, vice-chair, and currently co-chair of the graduate student committee in my program. I know what it is like to get a ton of emails, keep meetings on track and ensure that things run smoothly in the background. Thanks to my experience in many different committee roles, I believe that I would be a good choice to assist the new chair and everyone on the committee.

Many thanks,

Silvia