Momin Ghaffar

Hi neighbors! My name is Momin Ghaffar, and I’m running for Webmaster on the Lakeside Apartments Committee. I’m running because I’ve lived at Lakeside since the summer of 2022 with my fiancée, and participating on the Lakeside Apartments Committee would provide me a meaningful opportunity to give back to this community that has given us so much. Truthfully, we’ve really come to appreciate how this community has both felt like home and has been the site of so many special memories (we got engaged during the second year of my fiancée’s PhD program and after living at Lakeside for a few months)!

As for my qualifications, I have 10+ years of professional experience (yes, this means I’m quite a bit older than the average Lakeside resident!) in tech, data, and IT consulting where I’ve empowered fellow colleagues and clients alike with key information from well-maintained websites and company intranets to share documents and other critical resources via Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, SharePoint, DocuSign, etc. Not only would you be casting a vote for a new Webmaster, but you’d also be casting a vote for a technical point-of-contact and resource to assist with troubleshooting issues. Moreover, with my industry experience I’d like to explore opportunities to squeeze even more functionality out of the existing Lakeside Apartments web interface to deliver additional value on top of your baseline expectations of timely updates of meeting minutes, notices, and community-wide communications. It is my belief that all of your invaluable feedback coupled with my zeal in leveraging a technical background will ultimately lead to an exceedingly engaged, informed, and digitally-empowered Lakeside community.Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit more about me and my platform. I look forward to earning your vote, and I look even more forward to meeting all of you!